Craig is a lifelong resident of Western Pennsylvania and a founding member of Frischman & Rizza, P.C., a firm dedicated to helping injury victims.
Over the course of his career, Craig has represented clients throughout Pennsylvania and in Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Florida, Virginia, West Virginia, Michigan, Georgia and even Puerto Rico. In doing so, he has successfully recovered millions of dollars for his clients in medical malpractice and personal injury cases.
Craig understands that selecting the proper lawyer is a major factor in the outcome of a case. Throughout his career, Craig has worked hard to obtain prompt and fair financial recoveries for his clients in a quiet, competent, compassionate and committed manner. From day one, you will speak with Craig about your case.
Craig has been an invited lecturer on medical malpractice issues to multiple medical institutions and organizations including, presenting on 2 occasions, to the prestigious Radiologic Society of North America. He also is a frequent lecturer to other trial lawyers on various issues pertaining to litigation and is proud to be an adjunct Professor of Law at his alma mater, the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
Based upon reviews by his colleagues as to both his legal ability and ethical qualities, Craig has earned an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the most recognized reference source for lawyers. On multiple occasions, Craig has been honored to have been named as a Pennsylvania “Super Lawyer,” which is bestowed on the top 5 percent of lawyers in Pennsylvania and also to be named one of Pittsburgh’s best medical malpractice lawyers by “Best Lawyers” based solely on reviews by his peers.
Craig is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Allegheny County Bar Association, and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice. He is also an elected member of the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County (which is limited just to 385 members) and on which he currently serves as a member of its Board of Governors. Over his career, Craig has also devoted countless hours to serving as a Board Member for numerous non-profit organizations.
Craig and his wife Susie have made their home in Pittsburgh for more than 30 years where they raised their 3 sons; Clarke, Reed and Cole. They now enjoy their free time outside with their dogs, Yogi and Bear.
Attorney Frischman is member of the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County as well as a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, a prestigious organization comprised of only invited members – he is also a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, and the Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America. Mr. Frischman has been invited to join the prestigious Million Dollar Advocate Forum. He has been privileged to be named by his peers as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, an honor bestowed on the top 5 percent of attorneys in Pennsylvania. If you are seeking a medical malpractice or personal injury lawyer, Mr. Frischman can help you pursue a personal injury settlement or verdict that will compensate you for your losses and expenses.
Craig on Camera
Contribution to the Community
Mr. Frischman has served on the boards of numerous civic and non-profit organizations. His service has included a term on the Board of Directors for The Family Trust, a non-profit organization whose purpose is to enhance the lives of individuals with special needs. He has also been active in the community, and has previously served 10 years on the Board of Directors and as co-commissioner of the Squirrel Hill Baseball Association, an organization that has more than 850 participants.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accident
- Medical Malpractice
Out of the Office Activities
- Adjunct Professor at University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Invited speaker to the Radiologic Society of North America’s Annual Meeting on the legal implication of MRI safety issues.
- He has lectured to numerous healthcare organizations on issues pertaining to medical malpractice.
- Frequent use lecturer to medical and lawyer organizations.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1986
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1986
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. magna cum laude – 1983
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Science
- Major: History
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2007 – 2008
- Best Lawyers in Medical Malpractice in Pittsburgh by the Pittsburgh Post Gazette
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Academy of Trial Lawyers in Allegheny County, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Board of Governors