Monroeville Accident Attorneys
Frischman & Rizza, P.C.
Car accidents in Monroeville, Pennsylvania often leave victims with serious injuries and financial dilemmas. Victims of car accidents are often faced with injuries that prevent them from working while medical bills keep coming.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car crash, the Monroeville car accident attorneys at Frischman & Rizza are here to help. We’ve successfully represented many other accident victims and can help you navigate your injury case.
Motorcycle Crash Statistics in Pennsylvania
- Motorcycle crashes caused 164 fatalities in 2019.
- 3,053 individuals were injured in motorcycle accidents in 2017.
- Less than half of motorcyclists were wearing helmets during a fatal crash.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Monroeville
- A motorcyclist is in a car’s blind spot
- The driver is drunk
- The driver does not hear the motorcycle due to radio or noise from traffic
- The driver misjudges the motorcycle’s speed
Common Factors That Cause Car Accidents in Monroeville, PA
A staggering amount of car crashes are caused by driver carelessness. The most common causes of car crashes are:
- Fidgeting with the radio
- Putting on makeup
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Eating or drinking
- Not signaling before changing lanes
- Driving while intoxicated
- Failing to adhere to traffic lights and signs
Handling Injuries After a Car Crash
Car crashes lead to devastating injuries and many people are left with a long road to recovery. Serious injuries can significantly affect your way of life, leaving you unable to work, suffering from pain, and struggling to pay medical expenses.
Our Monroeville car accident attorneys at Frischman & Rizza can help you pursue compensation for a car accident injury and loss of income. Accident victims may be able to receive compensation for the following:
- Lost wages
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent disability
- Diminished earning capacity
- Punitive damages
Proving Negligence in a Car Accident
The law firm you work with will need to show that negligence was the cause or contributing factor of the car accident. To do that, the following must be met:
- The other driver was not careful when they should have been.
- The other driver had a duty to be cautious while driving.
- The other driver was the cause of the crash and failed to use caution.
- You experienced financial damages and other damages because of the crash.
Schedule an Appointment for a Free Consult with Monroeville Car Accident Attorneys
You’re in good hands with Frischman & Rizza. We’re proud to say we have a 98% success rate for cases we’ve taken on. We will help you navigate every aspect of the legal process after a car accident, taking the burdens off your shoulders so that you can focus on recuperating.
We can travel to your location and meet wherever is convenient for you. Call today for a free consult at 412-291-9377.
In Western PA Since 1992
The outcome of an individual case depends solely on the particulars of that case.